Analyze the role financial markets play in creating economic wealth in the United States.
Provide a general overview of each of the three securities you chose. Be sure to include such information as name, company it represents (if applicable), pricing, and historical performance.
Assess the current risk-return relationship of each of the three securities.
Recommend one strategy for maximizing return for the current risk-return relationship identified for each of the three securities.
Suggest how the Federal Reserve and its monetary policy affect each of the three securities today.
Determine whether each of the three securities is a good investment in the next twelve months, five years, and ten years. Provide a rationale for each security with your determination.
Use at least six quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Determine how to maximize returns on specific securities, how they are impacted by monetary policy, and whether they are a good investment over time.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?