Choose any of the lectures from the first five weeks and minimum of two of the readings, videos, or podcasts from the first five weeks and write a response.
Papers must include two parts: 1) a review of the lecture and readings, videos, or podcasts. A review is not a close reading of a couple of key issues, nor is it a string of quotes. It is a summary of the main argument and the key topics the author addresses; 2) a thoughtful, critical analysis or reflection on how/why the issues addressed in the readings, videos, or podcasts are important. Tip: After you have completed the review/summary, think about what issues the readings, videos, or podcasts has addressed. Are there particular issues that you find important? Did the authors make an argument that you disagree with or were confused by? Can you compare/contrast the issues of one readings, videos, or podcasts with another? Can you relate readings, videos, or podcasts to other courses you have taken?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?