choose one of your local or state-level elected officials and write a five-paragraph essay which explores the major components of their ideology.
Five paragraphs, including:
Introduction with an engaging attention grabber and thesis statement defining the officials core beliefs.
Three body paragraphs each exploring one of the primary ideologies or platform points of your official. If you can, support these ideas with evidence.
A concluding paragraph explaining why this official and their ideology appeals to you.
Body Paragraph Structure: Make use of MEL-Con structure for your body paragraphs. If you can or see fit, use either the Cause/Effect, Compare/Contrast, or Pro/Con structure.. We need to highlight the impact of Gov Evers actions have had on people and how his policies have come to fruitition
Evidence of proofreading, editing, and revision for grammar conventions, clarity, & coherency.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?