Kitchen Gadgets sells a line of high-quality kitchen utensils and gadgets. When customers place orders on the
companys Web site or through electronic data interchange (EDI), the system checks to see if the items are in
stock, issues a status message to the customer, and generates a shipping order to the warehouse, which fills the
order. When the order is shipped, the customer is billed. The system also produces various reports.
1. Draw a context diagram for the order system.
Big State University
The Big State University course catalog reads as follows: To enroll in MIS 260, which is an advanced course, a
student must complete two prerequisites: MIS 120 and MIS 222. A student who completes either one of these
prerequisites and obtains the instructors permission, however, will be allowed to take MIS 260.
1. Create a decision table that describes the Big State University course catalog regarding eligibility for MIS
260. Show all possible rules.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?