1. Find and post a picture of a piece of art from Kwele or Bembe people. Include the work′s title, artist (if known), medium, date (if known). (1 points) Everyone must use a different piece of art. The first person posting the art claims it. A work of art can be posted and written about later, and once it is posted, no other student can use it. Please include the title of the piece and either ″image only″ or ″analysis″ with it. 2. Is the work additive, subtractive or both? Be desсrіptive. (3 points) 2a What do the additive and/or subtractive express? (3 points) 3. Describe in detail the use of value. How many values are there? Where are they? (3 points) 3a. What does each use of use of value express? How and why? (3 points) 4. Why was the work made and how was it used? (3 points) 5. What symbols were used in the work? (3 points) 6. Post one work that we studied in this unit and three ideas that and the work you chose have in common? (3 points)
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?