From the Dartmouth Atlas website, pick an example of variation in utilization that you believe is “unwarranted” Variation can be at geographic level (hospital referral areas, hospital service areas, states, counties, etc.) or at the hospital level (care at end of life) Here is the link for the site: https://data.dartmouthatlas.org/ While you can pick any example of variation you want, I would encourage you to pick an example of variation in utilization Do not pick variation in mortality, costs/spending/reimbursement, or resource inputs (FTEs, beds, etc.) that are reported in some files or tables Describe the range of factors that you believe may contribute to the variation Pick one factor that you think is important (or that something can be done about it), and make suggestions for interventions to reduce the variation
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?