You have just been notified that you will be named as a supervisor at the next staff meeting. Your boss selected you based on your demonstrated leadership, ability to communicate, and potential for further leadership development. You share this news with your mentor, who revels in your excitement. Your mentor then tells you a story about how his first leadership experience could have been much better had he paused to think in advance what needed to be accomplished to improve the teams ability to perform the mission. To help you focus your thinking for your upcoming leadership opportunity, your mentor has asked you to write an essay on leadership specific to your new role as a supervisor.
Prepare a narrative essay discussing how you will lead people in your new assignment as a supervisor for your mentor. Consider questions such as: What tools will you use? When and how will you apply those tools? Where will you turn for assistance? Be sure to address the following course objectives in your response. 1 – Identify methods to develop and inspire others. 2 – Identify methods to take care of others and enable mission success. 3 – Describe the unique contributions each individual brings to the team to accomplish the mission.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?