To complete this Written Response Assessment, you will submit a full rough draft for an argumentative essay that presents your opinion or proposal, the supporting arguments for your proposal, and a concluding paragraph that summarizes your argument and calls your audience to action. This Rough Draft will eventually become your final essay in EC1005 based on your local community issue. As you write, remember that you are moving away from a personal reflection on the issue to an academic essay based on a relevant local issue in your community. Therefore, this draft needs to be written in the third person, i.e. you should not state that “I believe…” but rather that “Research supports…”Follow these steps to complete your Assessment:Review your completed Assessment from Competency EC1002: Developing Coherent Sentences and Paragraphs.Review your Written Response Template from EC1003: Developing a Thesis and Outline.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?