discuss about FBI abuses and computers in the military.
How did the government find George Takai and his family?
This was before computers. Would computers make a difference?
Did the government discriminate?
Would computers make it easier? How?
What happened here?
Do you realize these were all paper records?
How easy (or not) would it be to get that information from a computer?
attached is also useful article to include.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?