Discuss major historical events in the evolution of technology that have led the current state to technology integration. It may be helpful to revisit your timeline from the Week 1 Discussion.
Explain how the application of instructional design theory can help guide the implementation of technology into teaching and learning.
Examples of instructional design theory include but are not limited to, Skinners Programmed Instruction, Gagnes Nine Events, Kellers ARCS Model, Cognitive Flexibility Theory, Elaboration Theory, and Problem Based Learning.
Discuss how technology can be appropriately integrated into education to best support teaching and learning.
Explain how technology integration can be used to assess the achievement of learning outcomes.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?