Focus on Apple INC and its trade
1. Background and Context: Discuss type of industry, products/services, and how
organizational vision and strategies have influenced their management.
2. Analysis of current managerial style and organizational culture.
3. One NEW recommendation by you that the company can embark on in the
near future meaning the next one to three years. This can be a goal to fix issues
the company may be experiencing, or to address new endeavors from a growth
perspective. Ensure that these align with the organizations vision and values.
This recommendation must not be identical or very similar to anything the
organization is planning already or is currently involved in. The management
involves the four functions of management being applied to achieve some type
of organizational goal.
4. For your recommendation you will select one goal that will be accomplish.
This goal must be a specific goal following the SMART goal setting theory.
That means the goal must be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and
5. Once your goal is selected for your new strategic initiative you will complete
the following four areas regarding the four functions of management.
List and describe the 4 functions of management.
Then, for each of the functions describe how your goal will be achieved by the
This section should be approximately eight paragraphs. Four paragraphs to
describe the four functions, and then four paragraphs to apply the four
functions to how the organization will address your recommendation.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?