Summarise the range and forms of evidence that might inform the care a person receives. Ensure you illustrate what Evidence Based Practice means, and looks like, for members of your future profession (nursing). (500 words approximately) Min 3 references (APA 7).
Meeting Learning Outcome: Explanation of the concept of Evidence Based Practice and its relevance to your course (adult nursing). Summary of the range of forms of evidence that might inform the care a person receives.
You may find that one or two examples helps you structure this section but do not use too many examples as you will run out of space.
It is definitely related to the Hierachy of Evidence, but please do not explain the hierarchy of evidence. Instead state what you think are good sources of evidence to inform your clinical practice.
What evidence practice looks like for my future profession (nurse).
Where I get evidence from?
How I synthetize evidence how I can use that in clinical decision making?
Doing it from personal perspective I am going to be future clinician I will need to Find Synthetize Use the evidence in the care provide for patients.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?