Do an analysis on DISNEY as a whole and all of the current markets that DISNEY is in (i.e Service industry, clothing, entertainment, etc.). Perform a series of analysis’s on DISNEY and conclude whether or not DISNEY should expand into further markets, remain the same, or shrink.
Analysis to perform:
– Does DISNEY have a competitive advantage?
– Who are DISNEYS buyers and why?
– Who are your competitors? How are they doing compared to DISNEY
– Who are DISNEYS suppliers?
– What are the Entry levels into all of the market that DISNEY is in?
5 FORCES ANAYLSIS:
1. Bargaining powers of suppliers How much you can haggle on price?
2. Threat of competitor entry How crowded can the market become?
3. Bargaining powers of consumers Can consumers haggle on your price?
4. Threat of substitute products/services How unique is DISNEYS service/product?
5. Rivalry among existing competitors Intensity of the competition in the markets?
Further, determine if DISNEY can benefit from Forward integration or Backward integration on the value chain by performing a 3C,2F analysis.
3C 2F ANALYSIS:
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?