1 1 unread reply. 1 1 reply.
After watching The Cove, answer and explain your responses to the following questions:
Do you think that the Japanese people have the right as a society to continue the Taiji dolphin hunt? Joji Morishita, the Japanese delegate to the International Whaling Commission at the time of the film’s release, claimed that efforts to restrict the Japanese whaling industry are “cultural imperialism.”
The same argument can be made against objections by non-Spaniards to bullfights or by non-U.S. citizens to hunting deer. Do these objections infringe upon the cultures of Japan, Spain and the U.S.?
Is there any difference between capturing dolphins for their meat and capturing wild fish, such as tuna, or raising animals like cows, pigs, chickens for their meat?
This film was made over 10 years ago. Is the Taiji dolphin hunt still taking place?
What were your thoughts as you watched the movie?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?