Examine the process involved with problem formulation.
Apply critical thinking to problem identification.
Apply decision-making techniques.
Determine factors affecting decision implementation.
Evaluate resources and actions required for implementation.
Evaluate ethical implications of a decision.
Evaluate decision-making outcomes and processes.
Examine a business issue of your choosing that has ethical implications.
For example, research the arguments (both for and against) regarding advertising to children, paying a living wage, requiring union membership, or selling tobacco.
Research and present the leading opinions and comment on the validity of the arguments. Which side is more compelling? Why?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?