Accurately identify and explain the use of rhetorical appeals within written arguments.
Evaluate the effectiveness of a written argument and communicate this evaluation within a well-constructed thesis statement.
Organize a sustained evaluative argument that is sensitive to a particular rhetorical situation.
Integrate source references, including direct quotations, using signal phrases (attributive tags) and parenthetical in-text citations (APA format).
Construct a properly formatted reference page using APA guidelines.
Length 1000-1200 words, follow APA format,
Source Usage: The paper must demonstrate effective summary, paraphrase, and quotation using signal phrases and parenthetical citations for attribution. The paper must include a properly formatted works cited page with one full bibliographical citation.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?