1. How does your reading of these people and their situation change the closer the photographer gets?
2. Why do you think the final portrait became the most publicized of the series?
3. How does the photograph contribute to your understanding of the Dust Bowl’s impact on the people of that time?
Link to the pictures: https://guides.loc.gov/migrant-mother/images
(Answer the questions above in 500 words)
Research a topic related to agriculture. And select 5 works of art (different artists) from online museum collections to visualize the topic/theme. You can just provide the links of the artwork images and tell me the topic and how each artwork relate to the topic at the very end of the essay. Here’s some links to online art collections:
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?