How were colonial diversity, prosperity, and liberty defined by growth, crisis, and change in the colonies between the mid-1600s and mid- 1700s? Building an empire isn′t easy! The creation and expansion of Anglo-America posed many challenges. Labor – free, indentured, and slave — existed in all colonies. Religious diversity and dissent caused conflict. There was regional diversity in many areas, including leadership, industry, and gender. Native Americans were fighting for their land and their lives. The Great Awakening changed religion in America forever: These many challenges manifested themselves in three broad categories: diversity, prosperity, and liberty. As you can see from the prompt, the main topics are DIVERSITY. PROSPERITY, and LIBERTY. Within those three topics (aka body paragraphs), you need to give examples of GROWTH, CRISIS, and/or CHANGE. Choose a specific event that is the best example of growth, crisis, and/or change for the topic during the time period. You are asking yourself, ″What events best define the ideas of diversity, prosperity, and liberty in this time period?″ Make sure that you describe/explain the event and discuss its connection to the main topic. You are proving why the event that you chose is the best example to illustrate/define the topic. Your basic outline should look like this: 1. Introduction (Background and thesis) I. Diversity: Discussion of event (include how it shows growth, crisis, or change) Ill. Prosperity: Discussion of event (include how it shows growth, crisis, or change) IV. Liberty: Discussion of event (include how it shows growth, crisis, or change) IV.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?