This week, we will move from the theoretical framework to the practice of community development. Discuss the following questions and label the question numbers in your post. Note that being concise is critical to scientific writing and beyond. Check out the guide to writing concisely. Be sure to stay within the word limit for each question. You are welcome to share your thoughts or experiences beyond the required questions yet relevant to the content of this week, but please make an additional reply post for that purpose.
What are the community development practice principles that you agree with most? (200-210 words, 1.5 points)
Do you agree with the order of the steps in community development practice listed in the chapter? Why? (200-210 words, 1.5 points)
Pick three most important tasks that professional community developers perform. Explain why. (200-210 words, 1.5 points)
Identify the principles of the community development practice.
Describe the steps in community development practice.
Analyze the tasks of professional community developers.
Phillips, Rhonda, and Robert Pittman. An introduction to community development. Routledge, 2008. Ch 5.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?