Sexuality, The Media, and Older Adults
Watch a program on The Golden Girls, Grace and Frankie, Betty White’s Off the Rocker, Happy-ish or a similar program about older adults. You can also review products aimed at middle and older adults, what are the message in the advertisements? How is sexuality depicted among older women and men? How accurate is its depiction? What is shown about relationships between love/emotional closeness and sexual desire as perceived by women and men? Is this portrayal accurate? What are your own personal thoughts on aging and sexuality, what are some things you learned about aging and sexuality you did not know before this course?
Include the name of the program, movie, or advertisement regarding older adults and sexuality.
Discusses gender role stereotypes of adult sexuality throughout the lifespan
Discusses the influence of the media on sexuality based on the readings from the textbook
Includes at least one reference that is cited in APA format
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?