submit a Word document including an ERD with the answers to the following questions:
1. What is a DBMS? Briefly describe the components of a DBMS.
2. Describe a primary key, candidate key, secondary key, foreign key, and a combination key. Use your imagination to provide an example of each key that
is not in the textbook.
3. What are entity-relationship diagrams and how are they used? What symbol is used for a relationship? What is an associative entity? Provide an example.
Note: For the purpose of this assignment, you may use an ERD not related to this specific case study.
Make Sure: 3 components of DMBSs are defined, entity-relationship diagram
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?