Discuss the following in an essay between 275 words:
1. What is your viewpoint regarding the Internet of Things (Io T) with regard to cyber crime?
2. Will the Io T facilitate investigations in so-called brick and mortar crimes? If so, how?
3. Do you think that the Io T will facilitate cyber crime investigations? Will the continued development of the Io T it complicate existing evidence law? If so, how?
CITE sources please you can use below but others, but they must be reliable thanks!
Newton, S., & Welch, T. (2013). Understanding criminal evidence. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?