Below are some questions that applicants typically answer in their personal statement, however, feel free to tailor your personal statement as you see best.
Why do you want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Florida and Why are you interested in UF Online? Because it is one of the best universities and online degree programs in the country, especially in my field of study.
How has your past prepared you to excel in this program? I have endured many hardships, including the loss of my mother to cancer, and they have given me the grit to push myself harder in the face of adversity.
Is there anything else you would like for the Admissions Committee to know about you? I had a bad semester due to medical complications that came up during a high-risk pregnancy which resulted in me failing several classes; however, that semester was an outlier, and I have maintained a high standard while working full time and raising three children.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?