Each report should be 8 pages long.
Helping professionals are frequently called upon to assess individuals and develop professional reports that (1) summarize relevant data, (2) draw conclusions, and (3) propose appropriate recommendations and interventions. Since individuals reading these reports may have little knowledge of appraisal, ones ability to present well-written, objective, and professional reports is extremely important! So, the purpose of this assignment is to be able to complete the following:
I. Review clients-provided data for Client A and Client B ( see attached Client Demographic Form)
II. Interpret client assessment results (Short Form for the IPIP-NEO) for both Client A and Client B
III. Integrate all collected data into professional write-ups for each client.
Include the following components within your two comprehensive reports for Client A and Client B. Each report should be 8 pg,
A. Identifying Information
B.Write a paper on the Reasons for Referral (This section is sometimes also referred to as Reason for Counseling or Presenting Problem.)
C. Background Information (This section is sometimes also referred to as Background or Case Review.)
D. Behavioral Observations (we will need to draw this information from how your client described the experience of taking the Short Form for the IPIP-NEO on their Client Demographic Form.)
E. Assessment Results and Interpretation (Please remember to include information about the actual assessment, such as (1) how the client was evaluated, (2) what instrument was used, (3) how it was administered, etc.)
F. Diagnostic Impressions (This section is sometimes also referred to as Findings. Please include all of the following subcomponents:
Highlight the STRENGTHS and CHALLENGES of the client based upon the results of the appraisal.
Identify how the clients support resources (family, school, community, relationships, etc.) could be utilized.
Recommend three areas that may be the primary focus of counseling.
G. Summary (Write the summary as if that will be the only thing that anyone reads.)
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?