The final research paper should analyze the relationship between class and race inequality and stratification in the U.S. Choose one specific area to focus your research: housing segregation, food, or education. Then describe how class and race intersect to create and maintain inequality in your chosen area (housing segregation, food, or education). You must consider the role of income inequality, wealth inequality, power, status, access to resources, racial inequality, and the intersectionality of multiple factors throughout the paper. After choosing your topic, do outside research to find out what has been researched and written about your chosen area. Then narrow down even more. For example, if you chose housing segregation, you might end up studying and writing about “ghettos and gated communities.” If you chose food, you might end up writing about or “access to healthy food in low-income areas.” Or, for education, you might look at “comparative levels of higher education between blacks and whites” among many other options.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?