Assignment #3 Elasticity Assignment
In this submission, you must find the elasticity of the demand in the market for Cashiers using the data you found in the previous submission.
Procedure for Submission:
For this assignment, you will calculate the price elasticity (or wage elasticity, in this case) of the market for Cashiers. We will use the same data we found in part 2. After finding the elasticity, submit a 1 2 page paper that answers the questions that follow:
The paper must be 1 2 pages in length, double spaced, 12 point, Times New Roman Font.
You must include a reference page.
Answer the following questions:
Using the midpoint formula, calculate the price elasticity between the following states:
New York and Colorado
Louisiana and South Carolina
Missouri and Florida
*Remember that each point of the data collected didnt necessarily follow the demand curve trend, so some of these elasticities may not follow the price elasticity of demand rule of a negative number.
For each of the above states, describe if the demand is elastic, unit elastic, or inelastic. How do you know?
Based on the elasticities for each of the above, explain how a 10% increase in the wages for Cashiers would impact the quantity demanded.
Assignment #2 is attached for reference as mentioned in bullet #1.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?