Compare and contrast the observational mode with the participatory mode. How do these two modes differ in terms of their stylistic approaches as well as in their fundamental understanding of what it means to record reality? What technological developments contributed to the development of these approaches (and what other names do they go by)? Does either one seem more correct from your perspective? Or, are the differences between these two modes over exaggerated? Do they have more in common than is otherwise acknowledged? In answering this question, you are REQUIRED to reference the below readings and the two films (relevant aspects of the films such as composition, narration, edits, etc. MUST be described).
Word count minimum is 500.
The Observational Mode, Bill Nichols: [Files]
The Participatory Mode, Bill Nichols: [Files]
Grizzly Man (2005): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBGFONxNpVQ
Salesman (1969): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6SHxVj3D6U
Note: You only need a scene from which you can draw relevancy to the question. No need to watch the entire films!
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?