Identify a theme, method or material relevant to contemporary art or design and survey 3 living, actively working/exhibiting, contemporary artists/designers that connect to this theme in a 5-7 page paper (double-spaced, 12 point font.) Do not select any current HSU faculty and staff. The theme, method or material should relate to your own art practice, but this paper should not include information directly about your own work. This is not a paper on your influences. Rather, this should be an opportunity for you to discover artists or designers you haven′t explored in depth before. For each artist/designer you select, you will need to utilize at least two sources from a trade journals, books (consider using interlibrary loan if needed), and/or the HSU library’s Articles & Databases in your research. This does not include websites, but you may include those sources in addition to the non-website based primary sources. Your paper should address: Only brief and basic biographical information The artists’/designers’ working methods Themes/content that the 3 artists have in common Methodologies and approach to art making / designing How these artists / designers relate to major trends in art/
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?