Begin by selecting a qualitative study provided in this weeks resources. Outline the purpose of the study and how the study was implemented by describing the procedure.
Using your knowledge of validity in qualitative research, comment on the quality of the study. Specifically, focus on the following in your brief assessment:
Document issues related to the credibility and trustworthiness of the data.
Determine potential sources of bias both in the researcher and the participants.
Explain how far you think the findings from the study are generalizable/transferable.
Comment on the overall logic of the research design. Indicate whether the study was internally valid.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?