Step One: Open a Microsoft Word Document.
Step Two: Develop and prepare your response for each situation below relating to Assignment Part A, Assignment Part B and Assignemnt Part C .
Step Three: Between each Assignment Part, insert three blank line to seperate them.
Step Four: Save the document as (student last name_first name___electronic messages
Situation for Assignment Part A: Voice Mail Recording, worth 35 points
Situation:::: You will be away from your job as loan counselor at Hometown Bank for three days while you attend a professional conference. Fellow loan conselor, Jamess Lumas, will be stepping in for you while you are away.
Situation for Assignment Part B: Appointment Script, worth 40 points
You are the office administrator for Medical Associates, a four physicians clinic. The four physicians working in the clinic are Dr. Steve Cabano, Dr. Jane Kovlasky, Dr. Marcia Thomas-White, and Dr. John Lis. Develop a written voice mail message script that will be heard by patients and other parties who call the office after hours. In your scripts, explain how callers can reach the vocie mail box of each physician, the appointment desk, the insurance office, and the laboratory.
Situation for Assignment Part C: Callback Voice Message, worth 25 points
As an outside salesperson for industrial cleaning supplies, you call a client to see if you can come by his business to show him some new products. You get the clients voice mail that indicates he is away from his desk. You had called him earlier in the week but did not hear back from him. You are in the clients neighborhood now and would prefer to call on him today rather than some other time when you would have to drive back to his area. What will you say in your voice message?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?