Develop an evidence-based teaching plan. Use sources.
Topic: teach about opioid abuse education and prevention to high school students aging 13-18 at a Newark high school using presentation during an assembly that will take place in the schools gym during their gym class period.
Remember this is a teaching presentation, use terms, visuals, that you can teach for the appropriate age group 13-18. Be creative. Get their attention
I put 6 slides, if more is needed please let me know
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?