NO CHINESE OR AMERICAN CULTURE
In a 750-1000 word APA formatted paper, conduct a nutritional assessment on a child (age 6-15 yrs. old) and an older adult (over the age of 75) both of a culture other than your own. Make sure you include ht/wt and BMI. Analyze the data, determine the priority issue, and create a nutritional teaching plan for each individual that would be culturally acceptable to the clients. Include at least three culturally appropriate outside resources other than the course text.
Be sure you choose a child and adult of the appropriate age.
Identify and describe both of these individuals but DO NOT use names (HIPPA).
Make sure they are of culture(s) other than your own. Identify and discuss the culture(s).
Discuss at least four food preferences for each client (may be cultural preferences or personal).
Analyze your assessment data and choose a minimum of four priority nutritional problems (at least two for each individual). Make sure you refer to the Choose My Plate when analyzing the data.
Create two comprehensive nutritional teaching plans, one for each patient. Address personal and cultural needs for each individual. Include at least four recommendations with rationales for each client.
Include rationales for all recommendations
Be sure to discuss the patients current diet and why it is important to provide the nutritional teaching plan you have created
Please refer to the APA menu link on the LEFT menu tab. Use Times New Roman, #12 font, doublespaced, 1 inch margins. A cover page with Running head is required. Attach as a Word Document file using “Browse My Computer” to locate your saved version on your computer.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?