To get started, you will have to read the Analytics Insight article How Strong Leadership Strategies Can Mitigate Pandemic Crisis? This article discusses how organizations in different parts of the world are using data and analytics to make quick decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, it is important that you conduct your own research in McKinsey & Co. related to current business management decisions based on data and analytics post COVID-19.
Then, after reading the article and conducting research and finding current examples related to how data and analytics can be effectively be used to make quick decisions that are timely and effective, assess how these tools can assist with contingency planning in today’s business climate. Lastly, since the chapter focuses on historical timeline, I want each of you to research what type of management decisions evolved during the Great Depression and during World War II to sustain businesses – dive deep into specific examples of how
Here is the link for the article: https://www.analyticsinsight.net/strong-leadership-strategies-can-mitigate-pandemic-crisis/
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?