Impact of Nurses on Global Health Issues Directions: Select a global healthcare issue (from the CDC or WHO website, or if you have a topic in mind), and discuss with your instructor for approval of the topic. Global Health Problem: Topic name Discuss why it is important for nursing (why you have chosen this topic to write about) Global Impact of Topic name Discuss how this problem is viewed in the United States and then how it is viewed in at least one other country. For example, if you discuss elevated blood pressure in adults, you may discuss guidelines for defining hypertension in the United States (reference the article where the guidelines came from, using APA format). Then find an article from another country and discuss how hypertension is described in that country (reference the article using APA format). How Nurses Can Impact Topic name Discuss how nurses can have an impact on the global topic. Examples include client education, lobbying for legislation, community awareness project, etc. Conclusion A clear and concise paragraph including the main points of your paper and two nursing implications nursing practice.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?