Harriet Jacobs talks about slavery being harder for women than for men. Her ability to cope, and succeed in her desire for freedom happens with the help of women, both black and white.
Discuss the influence of the community of women in Jacobs’ ability to win freedom by using examples of both white and black women in the South and North. Use a total of four examples. You must include two white and two black women and of these four, two women must be from the South and two from the North.
*Do not use Aunt Marthy.
Notes my teacher wrote, during online lectures in the conversation tab that may be useful to you the writer:
Introduction: thesis, sources, wrap-up sentence. No discussion of the text in the introduction. 3-5 sentences
– For example, Jacobs wrote that slavery deadens “the moral compass” of everyone involved. Jacobs 2).
– Thesis–community of women helps Linda in her quest for freedom which women were helpful?
– Final sentence should be a wrap-up sentence–one that returns you to the thesis.
-Work Chronologically!! Body: Southern examples
Body #1: Southern Examples
Body #2: Northern Examples
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?