Why does sexual assault occur? Include supporting evidence.(Point B) Does the US ARMY current approach to training reduce (or not reduce) the risk of sexual assault and harassment? (Could be tied to point A)(Point C) Supporting topic & evidence to support your thesis.(Point D) How do we end sexual violence in the military (recommendations/solutions)? Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs)Summarize the main points.Make a strong, memorable final statement. The specific reason explaining why the document, correspondence, or report is necessary. Breaking down a situation, concept, or argument into its individual parts to examine how they relate toone another. Clear sentence structure using all parts of speech, especially the use of active voice constructionsinstead of passive voice.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?