Explain How many of you actually read every EULA you accept? Probably few if any of you read them.
Do you know what you are giving away, for example in privacy, when
you sign or accept the EULA?
read the article EULA Sell your soul
What is your reaction? Will you be more likely to read EULAs now?
Why or why not?
discuss 2 TED talks provided video link below:
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?