For example, if the topic is Detroit, Michigan, your research would compare and contrast Detroit over two separate time periods; maybe 1950 and 2000.
How time has affected a group, culture, place, movement, business, industry The changes can refer to economics, equal rights, demographics, and any other area of advancement or degradation that may have occurred over a set amount of time. It is critical that through your research, you determine the leading cause of the change that has occurred. It could be an act of congress, an influential event, a change in demand for an industry, the technological advancement that resulted in the growth of one industry or decline in another
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?