225 words per question!!!
Question 1: Nutrients can affect the actions of drugs, and drugs can affect nutrient absorption, metabolism and excretion. Choose one drug in the Chapter 17 Highlight (Whitney, E., & Rolfes, S.R. (2017). Understanding nutrition (15th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage.) that affects nutrient(s) excretion and explain how the drug works, the nutrient-drug interaction and potential consequences of nutrient deficiency. You will need to defend your answer using specific facts, data, and other information drawn from the textbook (Whitney, E., & Rolfes, S.R. (2017). Understanding nutrition (15th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage.) and at least one other supplemental source.
Marie is 65 years old and overall has a very healthy diet. Marie avoids dairy because it upsets her stomach and drinks calcium fortified orange juice and chooses calcium-rich vegetables because she knows that she needs calcium to protect her bones. She also dislikes fish, with chicken providing most of her protein. Lab results from Maries annual physical showed that her serum vitamin D levels are very low. Maries doctor has suggested that she take a vitamin D supplement to bring those levels up. Marie hates taking pills and wonders why thats necessary when she spends a lot of time outdoors gardening.
Question 2: Explain why Maries serum vitamin D levels are low despite the time she spends gardening. Support your answer with data, facts, key terminology, specific examples and other information drawn from the textbook and at least one other supplemental source.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?