The main social insurance programs like Social Security, Medicare, and unemployment compensation are funded by a payroll tax on the earnings of individuals who may receive benefits. Do you think the social insurance programs are effective? How are social insurance programs affected by the socioeconomic and political forces? Explain your answers. Option 2: Research government regulations on a particular area of your choice, such as food, drugs, product safety, fracking, environment, etc. Do you think the government regulations go too far? Do you think the government needs to add more regulations? How are lobbyists involved concerning regulations on food and drug safety, and our environment concerning fracking? Explain your answers. Bauer, E. (2018). Just What Is Social Insurance, Anyway? (And Why Isn′t It Earned?). Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer/2018/09/24/just-what-is-social-insurance-anyway-and-why-isnt-it-earned/?sh＝1a2bc20a413d (Links to an external site.) Commonly Requested U.S. Laws and Regulations. Retrieved from https://www.usa.gov/laws-and-regulations (Links to an external site.)
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?