discussing between the areas of knowledge of Art and History-overview of the areas of knowledge(Art and history) that will be used to argue my thesis-how are each of the areas of knowledge produced related to the title, their possible limitations/problems-give specific real life situations and examples in the area of knowledge(art and history) like art critics and historians etc. and 2 other examples(2 for art and 2 for history in total)-how does the claim support my thesis statement-how do the examples given support my claim-provide 2 counterclaims for each area of knowledge giving the reader another perspective regarding my initial thesis statementhow does that example help support my counterclaimConclusion- restate my thesis incorporating my counterarguments and what are two reason why thinking about this question is important
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?