1) Read the following texts: Dig. 48.9.5; Dig. 48.5.24. How do these texts provide examples of patria potestas? How do they provide examples of the limitations on patria potestas? (My advice for this question is to think about the rationale behind each text. One text discusses how a father killing a child is punished; the other discusses circumstances in which a father could kill a child. Think about the differences in between the two.)
2) Read Cod. 8.47.4. What might this text add to our understanding of patriapotestas, especially by the later empire?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?