Directions: Select a five minute video of preschool children to use for this project. You can choose any video that you find interesting. It is suggested that you start by going to YouTube and type in search phrases such as preschool children or preschool aged children at play. Finding the videos is your responsibility. I realize not every video will work perfectly for this project. Find one that is close and use checklist to annotate relative items met. For any items not observed, write N/A.
Include a summary with your work.
What did you learn from the project?
How will you apply what you learned to your future work? Give concrete examples
Your summary should be at least three paragraphs.
Be sure to include APA references.
Again, not all items on the checklist will apply to your video
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?