What the topic is about?
Why this topic interests you?
What are the major findings from the scholarly sources you found?
How will you apply your research to your academic or career goals?
A summary section that ties everything up at the end of the paper.
This paper should be written in the first person and must have an abstract. It also must have seven scholarly references, at a minimum. Ideally, these seven references will be the ones you listed in your annotated bibliography.
Keeps your use of quotes to an absolute bare minimum. If you fill up your paper with a bunch of quotes, it’s going to be scored a zero. Please use common sense.
Essentially, here’s what I will be grading you on:
Does this student understand the material?
Can this student demonstrate synthesis through writing?
Can this student apply critical thinking skills to the topic they have chosen?
Can this student write in their own words?
Can this student write at the graduate level?
Please see the attachments for the research proposal and annotated bibliography.
I also need a detailed outline with this order:
Create a detailed outline for your final paper. Outlines are nothing more than a blueprint for how your final paper will flow. It is understood that your final paper may not exactly match what you list in the outline. You are creating an outline now to help create a foundation for the final paper.
When you write your outline, you are basically answering the questions: “What order will my paper follow? What is the flow of the paper?”. The answers to those questions will help you create the outline.
Generally speaking, here is how many final research papers flow:
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?