The Making of a Leader by Robert Clinton
Overview (less than a page)
– thesis: what is the purpose/aim/objective of the book
– information about author and context of his leadership
Analysis (one to one and half page)
– include the following
– target audience
– identify 3 strengths of the book
– identify 2 critique of the book
– evaluate book’s overall usefulness
– identify 3 primary sources the author used. Are they strong/weak? does author rely on the sources or himself?
Take Away (1 page)
– identify and explain 3 specific thoughts and concept about leader formation. should be theoretical explanation.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?