Paper must answer a debatable research question: “In what ways and to what extent does —- impact —-?”. Sources must be articles, books, and other peer-reviewed or original sources. No tertiary sources such as encyclopedias, etc. Must include discussion about values and limitations of sources. Must include in-text citations.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?