1. prompt that should be met:
In what ways are the various characters in the novel alienated from the community? How do they cope with their loneliness, their preoccupations, and other effects of feeling alienated?
2. use the following articles for reference and/or use quotes:
3. please integrate the following somewhere in the text: “In Sula’s novel, alienation and the value of each character as part of a community are challenged. Referring to another alienated person of interest in the book, Sula, Patricia McKee argues that she “occupies the place of absences people cannot afford to miss” (Sula 40). Patricia’s statement shows that the people Medallion don’t exclude her because of her dissimilarity to the rest of the community but rather integrate her as a necessary part of it. Likewise, Shadrack occupies a similar position.”
4. include At least two quotes from the novel itself
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?