Provide a detailed overview of insider dealing regulation in the UK and critically evaluate the effectiveness of the criminal liability regime. Use illustrative examples where needed.
Longer descriptive paragraph (if required, delete heading otherwise)
Rely on clear evidence from primary sources and arguments made in the secondary literature (peer-reviewed journal articles, textbooks and monographs) Suggested readings for this
1 Palmer’s Company Law Chapter 11.1.2 (Sweet & Maxwell 2015)
2 Slaughter and May, Criminal Justice Act 1993 Insider Dealing
This assessment intends to achieve the following intended learning outcomes:
Gain an understanding of and be able to discuss the rationales for financial and investment regulation.
Understand and describe the regulatory and supervisory structure of investment activities in the U.K. and the E.U.
Demonstrate an understanding of the rules and regulations that govern some of the main financial transactions.
Reflect critically on the theoretical and ethical issues involved in financial regulation and the practice of investments
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?