2.3 Threaded Discussion: Awakening, Enlightenment, and Revolution
In this discussion of the material of the course, you should show your engagement with the readings through your ability to provide an initial post as an engaged response to the questions and to critically respond to the initial posts of your peers.
Review the textbook reading, Media Clips, PDFs, and JPEG as needed for this assignment.
For your initial post of 200-300 words, demonstrate your engagement with the assigned readings by choosing ONE of the following options remembering to answer every part that is addressed:
What were some of the views among Christians regarding the American Revolution? How did the Christian revolutionaries align with some of the ideals of the Enlightenment? Do you think political revolutions can be Christian? Why or why not?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?