Crud. Your young daughter has an ear infection. It is 2:00 a.m. You have a telemedicine appointment with the on-call doctor, and they prescribe a medication. You leave your daughter with your spouse, you go to your 24-hour pharmacy, and the pharmacist says it will be about a 40-minute wait. You remember you were working on a discussion post in e-Commerce. Wisely, you brought your tablet. So, you go back to your car to get comfortable, hop on the free Wi-Fi, and work on the post. Think about the e-Commerce changes you have seen over the last few years, as well as all the concepts you have learned across the course. Complete both 1 and 2 in your main post.
Summarize at least two trends in supply chain management and collaboration. Provide one example for each of the trends.
Discuss potential benefits of B2B commerce. Identify how B2B e-Commerce differs in procurement from B2C.
When you respond to your peers, pretend to respond to a business owner that is struggling with supply chain issues in their B2B model. Come up with some suggestions that expand on the main post or provide additional solutions. This is exactly what happens in the real world.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?